Sunday, July 6, 2008

In My Ears

I know, too much stuff on here in the past few days. Too much video crap.

Well shut your trap. OK?

This is playing on my iPod right now. Not this version. I needed visual. Don't like it? It doesn't matter.



This is what I'm listening to now. Almost full 80 gig iPods rock. Too bad I don't have one. Mine got stolen. I stole my Dad's. It's almost what mine was, he cloned mine into his empty one. That was back when mine was brand spankin new, so this one is only 1/4 full.

Shut your piehole. Don't say a word. I bought him a brand new one to replace the one I absconded with, it was only meant to be on loan. I can't give it back to him now, after I've abused it so, can I? All we need to do is clone this one and viola!

He never used the darned thing anyway. He just had to have one because I did. Same thing when I bought a new bicycle. He had one two days later. He doesn't use it. He says he does.

How do I know he doesn't use it? That he hasn't used it since he brought it home? Because I use mine. Frequently. When I'm not using it, it lives in his garage, giving his bicycle companionship of a sort. Poor neglected thing sits where he parked it when he got it home. Covered in two years of dust (There's dust everywhere). There's even a spiderweb on it. Does he think I'm stupid?

I'd take it out for a spin, so it wasn't so lonely... but it doesn't fit me and I'm not dragging out the tools to adjust the silly thing. If I did he'd probably get it into his head to ride it two days later. "Hey! you messed with my bike!!"



OK. Here's what I have on now. A song all about me. It's all about me you know.

No comments: