Friday, August 22, 2008

Riddle!!!

How do you know you know when you're in a White Trash/Ghetto neighborhood?

When your neighbors are having a barbecue/tattoo party in their yard.


How do you know you're White Trash/Ghetto?

When you crash the party and get some ink.


Here's my new one. Just born. Less than five minutes old. It's swollen and a bit bloody.

It's an Ankh, on my wrist.

I can cover it with a watch or some other paraphenalia should I desire to do so.

I don't care if you like it. I do. I know what it means to me. That's what matters. It's my body. My choice. You don't like it? Look away. Change the station. I didn't tie you down and force you to have it on your nose, did I?

I was a bit worried about people getting tattooed in someone's yard..... I was wondering if I should call some sort of authority..... maybe I should have.....?????

Then I realized he works at one of the places I go to!!! He had a whole setup back there!!!!! WTF!?!?!

Sterile needles!! New tat-gun! Everything packed and wrapped, safely, conveniently in compartments!!..... so, I printed out a picture and I crashed the party.

They tried to send me home with food too! lol

Nice people are mega cool.

**updated** Here it is about 12 hours later.

It's much less swollen and icky.

It's not as huge as it looks either.

That's something that happened in the transition from phone to computer to blog.

I can cover it with paraphenalia if I want to.

Now I must go put more bacitracin on it.

I need another one now. My balance is off. I can't have three on one arm and two on the other.

I already know what I want. It's going on my other wrist.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BBQ/tattoo party...were they Bikers or what?

Can't beat a free tattoo, I guess. I'm glad i wasn't there I might of gotten drunk & ended up with a butterfly on my ass or something.

Unknown said...

They were African-American and weren't at all phazed by this odd white boy.

It wasn't free, the dude was charging, but I guess you got free eats too... so it would have been almost free if I ate.

This little thing would have cost me $30-40 in a shop. He charged me $20. Good deal.

It only took him about 8 minutes in total.

Unknown said...

He was really cute too.

DJ MotorCityMonk said...

It is kinda strange how the tattoo appeared to grow from the first pic to the next. I like it - going to get one just like it for myself...

Unknown said...

Freak: I'll belive that when I see it.

Your mother would probably disown you!