Friday, January 23, 2009

Goth Kittens?

Ok, I'm kind of into goth. I'm not a"goth", nor would I pretend to be one. I like to look scary and creepy. It keeps people away.

My goatee thing has gotten a bit long. It's scary-ish. I'm wondering if I can grow it into one of those braided freakish things "heavy metal" guys have.... but then nobody would kiss me......

Hmmm. Not like I have to worry about that. Nobody wants to kiss me anyway, if they did I'd have to run away because surely they'd be psychotic or something.



This repulses me. She was selling them on the internet.

This woman should face charges.

The kittens didn't go get it done on their own.

You don't give 14 gauge piercings to freaking kittens.

That's what I have in my eyebrow and one of the holes in my ear. I'm an adult, semi-human individual. I chose to do that to myself. You don't do that to kittens.


Im all for spaying and neutering, in a way that is cruel as well, but that's a good thing.
I'm for CONTROLLED deer and bear hunting... I wish people could be spayed and neutered, en masse, I really do.

DECLAWING..... I'm on the fence about that. (a kittycat would be too) "Tagging" your pet with a "chip" so it can be found if lost... I'm OK with that.

But how the hell is it right to do that shit to the kitten in these pictures? Look at what it's got in the nape of it's neck. That's what's in my ear.

I guess people could make some similar argument about piercing a baby girl's ears. I think that's a tiny bit different. Just a tiny bit. She'll want her ears pierced eventually.... but don't do it.

When she's 14 or whatever... Take your girl (or boy) to a responsible person and have it done.

Link to news story here.

5 comments:

fifi said...

I think she is being charged, I read about it in the paper here.
So horrid.


I wont let my daughter have anything pierced. When she is 18 she can do what she likes.

fifi said...

I think she is being charged, I read about it in the paper here.
So horrid.


I wont let my daughter have anything pierced. When she is 18 she can do what she likes.

Bryan said...

Ths is a local story, she lives and works In Pennsylvania, one state over.

Yes, she's charged with animal cruelty. I don't know what the penalty is.

Rita said...

I grew up on a farm. We put rubber bands around lambs tails & also their balls so they would fall off. We put rings in bulls noses. We chopped chickens heads off. Animals had their ears sniped for identification. I'm sure that there was lots of other stuff too.

Most of us eat eggs & meat & don't complain about how those poor animals are being treated.

I think what happened to those kittens was uncalled for & mean, but how does one decide what is acceptable & what isn't? I'm curious.

Bryan said...

Rita, that's different. It just is. Those are work animals, food animals. I don't like that those things happen. I don't.

I love veal, I used to eat it all the time... until I found out what they do to the poor animals... do I still eat it? Yes, but not like I used to.

Do I eat chicken and eggs? Yes. I'm sure you've seen the videos. Have I cut back? Yes.

I need my burger every now and then. I'm a carnivore. Do I like it? No. What the heck am I supposed to do? I can't live on twigs, grass and vodka only...

I'm sure producing vodka harms come sort of creature. I eat a lot of rice, noodles and things of that sort.

Does a potato, a carrot or a tomato scream when we kill it? Probably. We just don't hear it.

What she did to those cats was stupid, wrong and mean.